Smile for the Day

Smile for the Day

EXISTING CLIENTS PLEASE NOTE:

Your daily updates are now on a password protected blog, that only clients can view. You can access this blog thru the drop down menu under Blog/Client Only. Thanks again for trusting My Pet's Buddy with your little buddies!

Wednesday, April 6

April is National Pet First Aid Awareness Month

Pet first aid class When I started this business, I tried to find a local resource to get trained in pet first aid, but was unsuccessful. So off to Texas I went to get my Red Cross certification pet first aid. But I also found an on-line course offered by Petco that was reasonably priced and pretty informative. You can find information about that course here: http://www.petco.com/product/100690/PETCO-Online-Pet-First-Aid-Course.aspx